Cairo is a 24-hour city. On this night tour, we'll explore the Khan el-Khalili market and the most captivating streets in the city, finishing with dinner in a traditional restaurant.
Having picked you up from your hotel, we'll make our way to the historic centre of Cairo, making a two-hour tour where we'll take in some of the most spectacular locations in Cairo. Such as the famous Al-Muizz street - known for its number of medieval architectural jewels. Or the Khan el-Khalili Grand Bazaar, Africa's largest market.
At the midpoint of the tour, we'll head to the historic Café El Fishawi (with more than 200 years of history, it's known as the café of spies), to enjoy tea and shisha (the traditional hookah pipe popular in Egypt).
Then the tour finishes in a traditional restaurant, where you can try typical Egyptian gastronomy. Dinner is comprised of a variety of salads, meat, rice, vegetables, and desserts.
A mitad del paseo nos adentraremos en el histórico Café El Fishawi (con más de 200 años de antigüedad y conocido como el café de los espejos) para disfrutar de un té y una shisha (la pila de agua tradicional).
Having eaten, we'll take you back to the hotel, arriving around midnight.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 6 and 12||Children under 6|
|English Language Tour.||
US$ 57.70 US$ 55.30
US$ 28.80 US$ 24
English Language Tour.
AdultsUS$ 57.70 US$ 55.30
Children between 6 and 12US$ 28.80 US$ 24
Children under 6Free
* The price increases on the 30 September
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Tea or Coffee and shisha in a historic café.
Dinner in a traditional restaurant.
Entry to all monuments visited.
4% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.