Feel the adrenaline flow with this safari across the Egyptian Desert, surfing the dunes in a 4x4, riding a camel across the Dahab beaches, and snorkelling in the Blue Hole.
Desert Safari and Snorkel in the Blue Hole
The tour will pick you up from your hotel around 7 am, and hit the road, into the Egyptian Sinai desert.
We'll enjoy a safari across the desert on board a 4x4 quad bike, an all-terrain vehicle which allows us to access the most inaccessible parts of the desert, admiring their untouched, unspoilt natural beauty. The rocks, dunes and sand make for a majestic and exotic environment, to photograph and immortalise, although the memory itself is sure to stick with you for life!
Then we'll ride on camelback to the Dahab beaches, learning about these incredible creatures, who live in extreme conditions beneath the desert sun. And in the coastal Dahab region, you'll have time to snorkel in the Blue Hole.
The Blue Hole is a natural formation which came about as a consequence of the sea erosion on the rock. This is one of the best places to dive in the Red Sea, and you'll be able to see the reefs and fish that live inside this unusual sea formation off the Egyptian coast.
We'll fuel up with a buffet lunch, then make our way back to the hotels of Sharm El Sheikh, arriving around 3 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 57.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Safari on 4x4 quad bike.
Camel ride to the Dahab beaches.
Buffet lunch in Dahab.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 7 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.