Feel the adrenaline flow with this safari across the Egyptian Desert, surfing the dunes in a 4x4, riding a camel across the Dahab beaches, and snorkelling in the Blue Hole.
Desert Safari and Snorkel in the Blue Hole
The tour will pick you up from your hotel around 7 am, and hit the road, into the Egyptian Sinai desert.
We'll enjoy a safari across the desert on board a 4x4 quad bike, an all-terrain vehicle which allows us to access the most inaccessible parts of the desert, admiring their untouched, unspoilt natural beauty. The rocks, dunes and sand make for a majestic and exotic environment, to photograph and immortalise, although the memory itself is sure to stick with you for life!
Then we'll ride on camelback to the Dahab beaches, learning about these incredible creatures, who live in extreme conditions beneath the desert sun. And in the coastal Dahab region, you'll have time to snorkel in the Blue Hole.
The Blue Hole is a natural formation which came about as a consequence of the sea erosion on the rock. This is one of the best places to dive in the Red Sea, and you'll be able to see the reefs and fish that live inside this unusual sea formation off the Egyptian coast.
We'll fuel up with a buffet lunch, then make our way back to the hotels of Sharm El Sheikh, arriving around 3 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 45% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 52.30
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Safari on 4x4 quad bike.
Camel ride to the Dahab beaches.
Buffet lunch in Dahab.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Sharm el Sheikh).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.