Crystalline waters, golden beaches, coral reefs, exotic fish... delight your senses with a unique experience, on this excursion to Utopia Island, on the Egyptian coast of the Red Sea.
Picking you up from your hotel at 8 am we'll head to the Safaga port, some 60 km away.
Here we'll take a boat to the paradise island of Utopia. Their turquoise waters are the perfect place to snorkel and see their impressive marine life, with fish and coral reefs which will connect you deeply with the natural life in the area.
You'll see first hand why this island is one of the most exotic destinations on the Red Sea, sunbathing on its golden beaches you'll find it hard to believe that you're not in the Caribbean!
Having taken a dip and relaxed on the beach, we'll climb back on board the boat to have a light lunch of salads, rice and pasta dishes, with water or soft drinks. Then, cutting through the waves of the Red Sea we'll head back to the Safaga Port.
In the port, we'll take the bus to head back to the hotels of Hurghada around 4 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 45% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 38.30
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Lunch on board with water or soft drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.