Have you ever dived to see the marine depths? Delight your senses with this diving excursion for beginners in the Red Sea.
Around 8 am we'll pick you up at your hotel to make our way by bus to the Hurghada port where we'll climb on board a boat with panoramic viewing decks.
Our route takes us to Dana Beach, one of the best places to dive on the eastern Egyptian coast. Here a monitor will explain the steps and advice on how to use the diving equipment we're about to use.
With this instruction over, we'll submerge ourselves in the water of the Red Sea, whose depths are sure to impress with the variety of colours of their corals and their fish. An unforgettable experience for a first time diver. And if you're lucky, you might be able to see the dolphins and turtles which live in this area of the Red Sea.
Back at the boat, we'll fuel up with lunch on board, including salads, rice, chicken, fish potatoes and bread. Food also comes with water, soft drinks, tea and coffee. During the cruise to the Hurghada port, we'll also be able to see views of the exotic landscape of the Red Sea from the deck of the dive boat.
When back in the port, we'll take the bus to return to your hotel around 4 pm.
To undertake this activity it's essential that you know how to swim.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children under 11|
|Diving course in Dana Beach||
US$ 114.70 US$ 106.20
Diving course in Dana Beach
AdultsUS$ 114.70 US$ 106.20
Children under 11US$ 56.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Dive suits and equipment.
Instruction in the use of the equipment.
Lunch with water, soft drink, tea or coffee.
7% discount on the official ticket price.
Other drinks not included in the lunch.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.