Fall in love with the reds, purples, oranges and ochres which can be found at sunrise and sunset in the Egyptian desert. Head straight for adventure with this quad bike excursion!
At the agreed meet time we'll pick you up from your hotel. From here we'll make our way by bus to the Egyptian desert found on the Sinai peninsula.
To tackle the dunes we find on our way, we'll cut through the desert on quad bikes, allowing you to explore the desert in a fun, safe way and enjoy every corner of this spectacular landscape.
At the halfway point, we'll stop for a traditional Bedouin tea whose sweet taste and aromatic scent will give us the necessary strength to continue basing dunes! Then we'll stop again at either sunrise or sunset, depending on the chosen option, to admit the natural spectacle that is the light filtered through the Sinai desert air.
Having seen the sun rise or set, we'll head back on our quad bikes, returning to the same departure point. From here we'll take the bus back to the hotels of Sharm El Sheikh.
Sunrise or Sunset in the Desert
You can choose to take this tour either in the morning or the evening:
- The sunrise quad tour leaves at 4 am, returning at around 7 am.
- The sunset quad tour leaves at 2:30 pm, leaving around 5:30 pm
A driving license is not necessary for this activity
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 45% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Double Quad Bike||
|Individual Quad Bike||
Double Quad Bike
Individual Quad Bike
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Use of an individual or double quad bike.
Bedouin tea tasting.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Sharm el Sheikh).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.