Explore the sands of Sinai in a 4x4 with this excursion where you can also enjoy an authentic spectacle and Bedouin dinner.
Around 3:30 pm we'll pick you up at your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh, hitting the road to the desert found on the Sinai peninsula.
Once the palms disappear, and we reach the arid desert lands, we'll climb the dunes which replace them in a 4x4, making our first stop just as the sun sets. Here you'll see a spectacular sunset over the Sinai Desert, as we really get into the Bedouin spirit, enjoying a 40-minute camel ride. Then we'll fuel up with local tea, before getting back into the jeep.
The jeep takes us to a traditional Bedouin town, where we'll learn the way of life of these nomadic inhabitants of Northern Africa. We'll enjoy a typical Bedouin buffet dinner (water and soft drinks included), with salads and different types of rice and pasta, as well as the famous kofta - a delicious kebab type dish made from minced meat, and popular across the Arab world.
Then with dinner over, you'll have the opportunity to observe the innumerable stars over the desert through a telescope, a truly magical experience. Then the evening comes to a close with a display of Bedouin dancing, where we'll enjoy a demonstration of the main dances of this famously romantic people.
Then we'll head back to the 4x4, passing through the desert to the start point, where we'll take a bus back to the hotels of Sharm El Sheikh, arriving at about 7:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 39.30
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Bus and 4x4 transport.
Telescope for stargazing.
Bedouin buffet dinner.
Bedouin dance show.
Additional drinks during dinner.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.