Fancy a dip in the warm waters of the Red Sea? Try snorkelling off the wild island of Tiran, and enjoy a unique experience in an Egyptian diving paradise.
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh at around 8:15 am, making our way to the port area.
Then we'll climb on board a boat, and make our way in the direction of Tiran island, where we'll arrive after approximately an hour. Its turquoise and crystal clear waters make this one of the best places in the world to try diving.
The island is uninhabited, meaning we'll be able to enjoy its magnificent virgin beaches to try our hand at snorkelling. But you won't be alone: any number of multicolour fish species will accompany you beneath the waves.
Having enjoyed the natural beauty of the island, we'll have lunch on board, consisting of salads, fish, rice and kofta, a typical Middle Eastern dish made with minced meat.
The boat will then head back to the Sharm El Sheikh port, from where we'll return to your hotel around 4:15 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 45% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 37.30
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Cruise to Tiran Island.
Lunch on board the boat with water or soft drinks.
Other drinks on board.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Sharm el Sheikh).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.