Fancy a dip in the warm waters of the Red Sea? Try snorkelling off the wild island of Tiran, and enjoy a unique experience in an Egyptian diving paradise.
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh at around 8:15 am, making our way to the port area.
Then we'll climb on board a boat, and make our way in the direction of Tiran island, where we'll arrive after approximately an hour. Its turquoise and crystal clear waters make this one of the best places in the world to try diving.
The island is uninhabited, meaning we'll be able to enjoy its magnificent virgin beaches to try our hand at snorkelling. But you won't be alone: any number of multicolour fish species will accompany you beneath the waves.
Having enjoyed the natural beauty of the island, we'll have lunch on board, consisting of salads, fish, rice and kofta, a typical Middle Eastern dish made with minced meat.
The boat will then head back to the Sharm El Sheikh port, from where we'll return to your hotel around 4:15 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 40.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Cruise to Tiran Island.
Lunch on board the boat with water or soft drinks.
Other drinks on board.
When to book?
You can book up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.