On this tour we'll visit two of the most spectacular temples in Egypt, the Luxor Temple and Karnak, separated by the Avenue of the Sphinxes, three kilometres long.
Having picked you up from your hotel or the boat where you're staying at 7 pm, we'll make our way to the east bank of Luxor, known to the ancient Egyptians as Thebes, capital of Egypt during the pharaonic period.
Our first stop will be the Temple of Karnak, the largest in all Egypt. Its perimiter stretches for 2,400 metres, dominating the landscape of Luxor. Borne out of the splendour of the New Kingdom, it was constructed at the behest of 67 pharoahs over more than 2,000 years, finally being dedicated to the sun god Ra.
Out second stop will be the Luxor temple, the most important monument in the city and the second largest temple after Thebes. Here too, various Pharoahs had a hand in its construction, including Ramses II, Ramses III and Amenhotep II, finally being finished in the 20th century B.C., being dedicated to the god Amun.
The tour then will finish again at the hotel or boat where you are staying.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 45% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 12||Children under 6|
|English Language Tour.||
US$ 58.90 US$ 51.80
English Language Tour.
AdultsUS$ 58.90 US$ 51.80
Children between 6 and 12US$ 29.40
Children under 6Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in air conditioned vehicle.
Expert egyptologist guide.
Tickets to all temples visited.
12% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Luxor local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.