Be seduced by the exotic Red Sea, contemplating the coral reefs and the colourful fish of Giftun Island, one of the best snorkel spots in Egypt.
Around 8 am we'll pick you up at your hotel and make our way to the Hurghada port.
From here we'll embark on our boat, and launch towards Gifrun Island, enjoying the spectacular views and turquoise waters of Egypt's east coast on the way.
Once on the island, we'll enjoy the spectacular marine life, snorkelling in the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea. Colourful fish will welcome us as we dive below the waves, in one of richest marine areas in the world, known for its wide variety of species.
Back on board, we'll fuel up with a light lunch on board, with a menu consisting of salads, rice, fish or chicken and bread, with water or a soft drink included.
Our route then takes us back to the coast, from where we'll return to your hotel, arriving around 4 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 45% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 38.90
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Lunch on board with water or soft drinks.
Additional drinks not included in the lunch.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Hurghada local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.