Feel like Lawrence of Arabia in the desert, exploring the beautiful Egyptian wild by 4x4, on this excursion which also includes an authentic Bedouin dinner.
Around 1 pm we'll pick you up at your hotel to begin a route by 4x4 through the fascinating oriental Egyptian desert.
It's almost impossible to put into words the beauty of sunset in the majestic Egyptian desert. The crimson, purple, orange sky will stay with you forever.
Through the dunes, we'll also have the opportunity to ride on camel back and learn about these gentle and iconic creatures, perfectly adapted to their natural environment, and one of the emblems of this part of the world.
Our route continues through the desert, until we reach a Bedouin village, where we'll learn about the ancestral culture of the Bedouins, inhabitants of these lands since time immemorial. We'll really immerse ourselves in this ancient way of life with an authentic Bedouin dinner, with rice, bread, potatoes and their most characteristic dishes: tahini and kofta. The first is a paste made from sesame seeds, whilst the second is a typical meatball dish made from minced meat.
With this unforgettable evening over, we'll climb back aboard our 4x4 to return to the hotels of Hurghada, arriving around 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 45% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 36.50
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Safari in 4x4 jeep.
Bedouin dinner with water or soft drink.
Drinks not included in the dinner.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Hurghada local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.