Feel the history of Hurghada with this guided tour where you'll see monuments such as the Great Mosque, one of the most spectacular on the Egyptian coast.
Guided tour of Hurghada
At the arranged time we'll pick you up at your hotel to begin the guided tour of the historic centre of Hurghada.
We'll see the minarets and white marble of the Grand Mosque, and inside visit the space laden with symbolism and beautiful decoration. The decoration of the dome is one of the most spectacular aspects of the mosque, but far from the only one. And we'll take a look at the prayer room and the mihrab, the sacred space which looks towards Mecca, and is decorated in an extraordinary range of colours.
Our route around the centre then takes us to the Coptic Church of Hurghada, where we'll learn about one of the largest Christian communities in the Middle East. The temple stands out, as well as for its architecture, for its artworks, which we will have the opportunity to study.
Our next stop will be the aquarium, where you'll be able to see the diversity of marine species which find their home in the Red Sea. Having seen the colour of these exotic fish you'll have free time to see the shopping streets in Hurghada
Then we'll head back to the bus to return to the hotels, finishing the guided tour after approximately four hours.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 11|
US$ 39.10 US$ 36.70
AdultsUS$ 39.10 US$ 36.70
Children under 11US$ 20.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Tickets to the Great Mosque, the Coptic Church and the Hurghada aquarium.
6% discount on the official ticket price.
Food and Drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.