See the wonders of the submarine depths on this glass-bottomed boat tour, sailing the waters of the Red Sea.
Glass Bottomed Boat Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel at the arranged time, and make our way by bus to the Hurghada New Marina.
Here we'll embark on our boat with its transparent bottom, whose panoramic windows allow us to see all the marine life which calls the east coast of Egypt its home, as we sail the waters of the Red Sea.
If you're lucky, we might see animals such as Dolphins, who at times can be seen to swim alongside the sightseeing boats. And this part of the Middle East has a large variety of species, giving the Red Sea a feel and thrill distinct from seas around the rest of the world.
Then having made the most of the stunning marine life which lives below the waves, we'll begin the return journey along the coasts of Hurghada, returning finally to the hotels.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 45% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 20
The tour includes a multilingual escort that speaks English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Glass bottom boat tour.
Food and Drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Hurghada local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.