Discover life in ancient Egypt with this fantasy spectacle inspired by the famous 'Arabian Nights' stories.
Around 8 pm we'll pick you up at your hotel in Hurghada to head to the Alf Leila We Leila Centre - which means 'one thousand and one nights' in Arabic - the reference to the one thousand and one folk stories are told in the famous book itself.
Here we'll see replicas of the sphynx, the temples of Luxor, Karnak and Abu Simbel, great monuments from the Pharaonic period in Egypt. There we'll enjoy an incredible light and sound show involving projections on the walls of these replicas, reflecting also on the Alf Leila We Leila palace, decorated in a typically Arabic architectural style.
The Arabian Nights theme continues with a show of bedouin horsemanship - whose steeds are known for being some of the quickest animals over the soft desert sand. Then this unforgettable evening finishes with a demonstration of Arab dance: although there are many types, without doubt the most famous is the 'belly dance'.
With the show over, we'll climb back on board our bus, and return to the Hurghada hotels around 11:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 32.80
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Tickets to the spectacle.
Food and Drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.