On this excursion we'll leave the immense Egyptian Capital behind, making our way to Ain Sokhna, a beach town found on the west coast of the Red Sea, near to the Suez Canal.
Having picked you up from your hotel, we'll make our way to Ain Sokhna, the Red Sea town nearest to the capital, just 130 km to the east.
Once there we'll spend the day in the Stella Di Mare Grand Hotel, the best resort in the area, where you can enjoy its private beach and its installations, including a huge pool, in the shape of a lake, the jacuzzi, or the spa. The hotel also has activities on the beach and in the pool.
The excursion also includes a buffet lunch in the resort.
You can find more information about the hotel on their website:
Then after 6-7 hours of free time, we'll begin the return journey to Cairo, where we'll arrive around 7 pm.
If you want to enjoy the day with the maximum possible comfort, you can also reserve a room in the resort to spend the day.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 12||Children under 6|
|1 day trip||
|1 day trip with room||
1 day trip
Children between 6 and 12US$ 109.10
Children under 6Free
1 day trip with room
Children between 6 and 12US$ 130.40
Children under 6Free
9 hours - 10 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking driver.
Transport in an air conditioned vehicle.
Use of all the Stella di Mare installations (private beach, pool, spa, etc).
Room until 6 pm (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.