Experience the iconic pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, the fascinating Khan Al-Khalili market, and the Egyptian Museum all in one day! When you take this unmissable tour, you will discover the most famous tourist sites around Cairo accompanied by an expert in Egyptian history.
Giza Pyramids and Cairo Tour
We will collect you from your hotel in Cairo early in the morning before heading to one of the most famous landmarks in Eygpt - the Pyramids of Giza.
Located about 11 miles from the capital, we will encounter the three iconic pyramids: Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. We will learn all about the history of these ancient monuments, and why they were built, thanks to the expert in Egyptian history who will accompany us throughout the tour.
Our visit continues at the legendary Great Sphinx, where we will reveal a fascinating secret which it holds. Then we explore the Valley Temple where the purification of the king's mummy took place before burial.
We then return to Cairo where our tour continues at the Khan Al-Khalili market, browsing the stalls selling spices, leather products, and jewelery. You can even try your negotiating skills by haggling with the sellers.
Before continuing our guided tour, we will refuel with a traditional meal in the center of the city.
Our tour finally ends with a visit to the Egyptian Museum to see, among other relics, the funeral mask of Tutankhamun, discovered in 1922. At the end of the afternoon, we will take you back to your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 45% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 6 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children under 6 years oldFree
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transfers in air conditioned vehicle.
Entry to the pyramid complex and the Egyptian Museum.
Visit to the inside of the Pyramids.
Access to the Mummy Room of the Egyptian Museum.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).