Discover some of the most famous and most incredible places and monuments in Cairo, places that leave the traditional tours behind.
Having picked you up from your hotel at 9 am, we'll make our way to the Midan Al Qalaa, in the historic centre of Cairo
Our first stop will be the Al-Rifai Mosque, also known as the Royal Mosque, a modern mosque from the 19th century.
In the same neighbourhood, you can also find the Mosque and the Madrasa of Sultan Hassan, built in 1361. These monuments are considered among the grandest buildings constructed during the Mamluk period, an era of Ottoman splendour in Egypt.
Our next visit will be the Ibn Tulun Mosque, the largest and oldest in the city. It was built between the years 876 and 879 in the old city of Al-Qatta´i, under the auspices of Ahmad Ibn Tulun.
Having discovered the mosques we'll eat in a typical restaurant, with a menu including different types of salad, a main dish (beef, fish or chicken), rice, pasta and vegetables, as well as a selection of desserts and fruit.
The tour then continues visiting the Gayer-Anderson Museum and passing along the famous walls of the city, this street being the one with the most monuments from the era worldwide.
With the tour over, we head back to your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 12||Children under 6|
|English Language Tour||
English Language Tour
Children between 6 and 12US$ 35.70
Children under 6Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Air conditioned bus transport.
English speaking guide.
Entry to all monuments visited.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.