Enjoy a cruise on the Nile and Lake Nasser with this Egypt + Lake Nasser Tour Package lasting 11 Days all-inclusive. The Giza pyramids, the Luxor Temples and much more await you.
Egypt + Lake Nasser Tour Package: 11 Days
Last call for passengers on the flight to Cairo! As soon as you land in the Egyptian capital, we'll help you sort your visa so that you can board a flight to Luxor without any issues. The flight only lasts an hour between the two cities. From the airport we'll take you on a motorboat to the banks of the sacred river of the pharaohs, ready for an unforgettable four-night cruise on the Nile with everything included!
Ochre, reddish, orange, scarlet... The sunrise in Lúxor is a natural spectacle that we can admire from the decks of the ship. The cruise ship will dock on the eastern bank of the Nile so that we can enjoy a guided tour around Karnak Temple. Its exciting history will captivate us from the very first moment. We'll also immerse ourselves in the fascinating past of Pharaonic Egypt by visiting the Luxor Temple, the Colossi of Memnon and the Hatshepsut Temple, whose colossal dimensions never fail to surprise us. After the visit, we'll return to the ship for lunch and continue the journey towards Edfu.
The Horus Temple, in Edfu, hides many secrets about the falcon god. By visiting this archaeological site on the west bank of the Nile we'll enter one of the most fascinating (and at the same time most enigmatic) periods for Egyptologists. Then, to complete the pieces that make up the puzzle of ancient Egypt, we'll sail to the eastern bank of the "sacred river of the gods" to visit another outstanding archaeological site, Kom Ombo, to see the Sobek and Haroeris Temples. We'll continue this unforgettable cruise on the Nile, sailing towards the southern city of Aswan.
This day will be dedicated to the island of the Philae Temple, we'll board an Egyptian felucca to reach the island. After finding out unfathomable secrets within this exceptional ruin declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, we'll return to the cruise.
After breakfast, the Nile cruise will finish but there are still many surprises and attractions to be discovered. First, we'll drive from Aswan to the symbolic Abu Simbel Temple. The stone giants with the busts of Ramses II are not the only emblems inside the temple. The giant sculptures carved in the annex Nefertari Temple are also important. After enjoying free time in the afternoon, we'll attend a dinner with a sound and light show over Abu Simbel.
The day will end starting a three-day cruise on Lake Nasser, where we'll enjoy the all-inclusive benefits of the ship.
Qasr Ibrim, the citadel on the shores of Lake Nasser, will be the first stop on a tour. Then we'll continue with a visit to the Amada Temple, considered the oldest Egyptian ruin in Nubia. To complete the day, we'll also visit the Derr Temple and the ruins of the tomb of Pennut, a prominent governor in the time of Ramses IV (12th century BC). His story will accompany us on our return to the ship.
We'll continue this all-inclusive cruise on Lake Nasser towards Wadi el Sebowa to visit the Dakka and Mahrakka Temples, locations full of mystery! Afterwards, we'll return to the boat to eat and head towards Aswan.
We'll land on the island of the Kalabsha Temple to see the remains of the Kertasi Temple whose history, as many of the ancient buildings in this area of Egypt, is not without legend. After the tour of the island, we'll go to the nearby airport of Aswan to take a flight to Cairo. In just an hour and a half we'll be in the Egyptian capital! From the terminal, we'll go to a hotel in the city to rest until the next day.
After breakfast at the hotel, we'll go to the famous Giza Pyramids. Finally, one of the highlights of the tour arrives, the imposing Cheops, Kefren and Mycerinos mausoleums. We'll visit the interior of the second one to learn more about the pompous funeral rites of the ancient pharaohs, as well as the iconic Great Sphinx of Giza.
After the three-hour guided tour of Giza, we'll take a break for lunch at a local restaurant. Then we'll go to the necropolis of ancient Saqqara to visit the Zoser pyramid. To finish the day, we'll enjoy dinner in a restaurant in Cairo before returning to the hotel.
We'll dedicate this day to a tour of Cairo. The tour includes the Egyptian Museum, the Coptic Quarter, the Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster Mosque. This unforgettable memory of the Egyptian capital will be completed with lunch and dinner in a local restaurant!
Three hours before your flight departure, we'll take you to the airport in Cairo so that you can check in and board without any hassle or hurry.
What do I need?
To participate in this circuit you only need to book a return flight to Cairo on your own. Please note that you must arrive on the day you have booked the tour, returning 11 days later. In between, everything is down to us.
We'll adapt the different visits, whenever it is possible so that you can fully enjoy everything included in this Egypt Tour Package.
The direct flight between Cairo and Luxor included in this tour package only operates on Mondays. Therefore, if you choose a Monday as your departure day, the order of the tour will be the one described in the itinerary.
If you choose a Friday for example, the order of the itinerary will change: first, the 3 nights in Cairo, then the 3 nights cruise on the Nasser lake and finally the 4 nights cruise on the Nile river. The tour will end in Luxor. We'll take you to its terminal so you can take the flight back to Cairo airport, the tour finish point.
Everything is included in the price: visa, domestic flights, transport, hotels, boats, lunches, dinners, breakfasts, guides, excursions, visits, entrance fees, and even tips.
Other agencies don't include everything, so their final price can double and it is almost impossible to compare it with our price.
Hotels and boats
Upon booking, you can choose between two types of accommodation:
- Nile 4 nights cruise: MS Pioneer, Nile Dolfine, MS Jasimn, Royal Esadora, MS Nile Delta, Miss Egypt or similar.
- Lake Nasser 3 night cruise: Nasser Nubian Sea or similar.
- Cairo 3 nights: The Oasis Hotel Pyramids, Pyramids Park Resort Cairo or similar.
- Nile 4 nights cruise: Radamiss II, MS Tuya, Princess Saran, Crown Jewel, MS TiYi, MS Jaz C Jubilee or similar.
- Lake Nasser 3 night cruise: Movepncik Prince Abbas or similar.
- Cairo 3 nights: Four Seasons Cairo at The First Residence, Cairo Marriott, Omar Khayyam Casino, Marriott Mena House or similar.
The price indicated is per person in a double room or cabin. People travelling alone will have to pay a single supplement. Children over 12 years of age are considered adults.
If 11 days seems too long, we have the Best of Egypt: 8 Day All Inclusive Tour.
Do you want to see the sunrise at Luxor?
If you wish, during your stay in Luxor you can take an unforgettable Luxor hot air balloon ride at sunrise. No doubt an incredible experience that you'll remember forever.
From 20th December to 2nd January (Christmas), and the 28th of March to the 4th of April 2021 (Easter), refunds will not be available in the event of cancellation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 12 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children between 6 and 12 years oldUS$ 713.80
Children under 6 years oldFree
Children between 6 and 12 years oldUS$ 907.80
Children under 6 years oldFree
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Visa and assistance from the start.
English speaking guided during all of the visits.
4 nights all inclusive cruise along the Nile.
3 nights all inclusive cruise along Lake Nasser.
3 nights all inclusive in Cairo.
All entrance tickets, day trips, tips, guided tours and activities mentioned in the itinerary.
Domestic flights between Cairo and Luxor, as well as Aswan and Cairo.
Optional day trips and activities.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Cairo local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).