Enjoy a spectacle filled with light and sound at the Giza pyramids, one of the ancient wonders of the world. And you can complete your evening with a traditional Egyptian dinner!
Dinner and Night Show at the Giza Pyramids
Once we've picked you up at your hotel in Cairo, we'll make our way to the Giza archaeological site. There we'll enjoy around an hour long light and sound show, projected directly upon some of the most famous monuments in the area.
The Great Sphinx and the famous trio of pyramids built in honour of of Khufu, Khafra and Menkaure are lit up in vivid colours as we illuminate the history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. The music and visuals combine to create a unique atmosphere which immerses you in the past glories of the Pharohs of Ancient Egypt.
With the function over, we'll head back to the hotel.
Traditional Egyptian Dinner
if you choose the option with dinner, you'll complete the evening with the tastes of the finest Egyptian cuisine. When the show is over, we'll take you to a local restaurant where you can sample the different flavours from the Middle East, with a menu including fish, rice, salads, kebabs, and a range of popular sweet treats.
Then after dinner we'll take your back to your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Show with Dinner||
|Show without Dinner||
Show with Dinner
Per PersonUS$ 59.60
Show without Dinner
Per PersonUS$ 46.20
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport in an air conditioned vehicle.
Entry to the Giza archaeological site.
Light and sound show on the pyramids.
Traditional dinner (optional).
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.